Finger Millet Idly
- Availability: In Stock
Finger Millet or Ragi as it is known locally, is a nutritious super cereal and is particularly popular in Mysore and Mandya districts of Karnataka. A generation ago, many Indians were familiar with Ragi or Finger millet. The once well-known is however absent in most peoples diets today. This is unfo...
- Authentic & Traditional Recipe - Tasty and Delicious
- Easy and Simple to Cook - Just add curds and steam in idly vessel for 10-12 minutes to make idlies
- Super Food - Healthy, Low GI, High Fibre, Nutritious & High Protein - Helps in weight loss & Diabetics friendly millet food.
- Serves 2 or makes 10 Idlies (serving suggestions only) - Any measure of the contents can be used as and when required since the product has zip lock packaging - Store in an air tight container.
- Chemical free & Sinfree food - 100% Natural Ingredients, No Preservatives, No Raising Agents, No Acidity Regulators - Body, Earth & Farmer Friendly Organic Naturally Farmed Millets
2) Rich source of minerals especially Calcium. It is found that Finger millet has 30 times more Calcium content than any other cereal. It is also rich in Phosphorus, Potassium and Iron.
3) Controls Diabetes
4) Has anti-microbial properties - fights against number of bacteria including Bacillus cereus which causes food poisoning, Salmonella sp. which causes typhoid like fever, Staphylococcus which causes skin and soft tissue infections.
5) Finger millet has anti-cancer potential.
6) Keeps you young - inhibits cross linking of collagen.
7) Reduces bad cholesterol, prevents cardiovascular diseases