Vegetable Upma is a traditional recipe from South India and is particularly famous in Bengaluru where it is known as 'kharabath' or 'uppittu'.
· Contains Ghee
· Diabetic Friendly
· Gluten Free
Why should you have it?
· Kodo millet is very easy to digest, it contains a high amount of lecithin and is excellent for strengthening the nervous system.
· Helps keep diabetes under check
· Controls Obesity
· Kodo millets are rich in B vitamins, especially niacin, B6 and folic acid, as well as the minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
· Regular consumption of Kodo millet is very beneficial for postmenopausal women suffering from signs of cardiovascular disease,like high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
How to cook in just 5 minutes?
- Microwave: Add 2 measures of water to 1 measure of upma mix, microwave for 5 minutes, mix well and serve hot.
- Cook: Boil 2 measures of water, add 1 measure of upma mix, cook for 5 minutes on low flame, mix well and serve hot.
- Each pack serves 2.
- Any amount of contents can be used and the pack can be resealed with zip lock.
- Once open store in an air tight container or refrigerate.