Combo of Foxtail millet flakes, Kodo millet flakes and Pearl millet flakes. All the flakes are made using whole grains sourced from natural and organic farms.
Why should you have it?
· Diabetic friendly
· Vegan friendly
· Rich in minerals
· Low Glycemic index
· High in Anti-Oxidants
· Helps in weight loss & obesity
· Low Glycemic index -- Helps control Blood Sugar Levels
How to use?
· Add buttermilk or curds along with a pinch of salt, soak for 2-3 minutes and relish.
· Add milk, jaggery and grated coconut, soak for 2-3 minutes and relish.
· Use to make instant porridge, spicy or sweet poha. Poha can be made by rinsing it in water OR oil fry the flakes and add necessary seasonings.
· Flakes can be oil fried and used for vegetables or salad dressings.
· Muesli can be made by mixing it with other flakes and dry fruits.