Apart from Meenakshi Amman temple, Jallikattu and Pongal festival, Madurai is also famous for the Pongal dish."Forgotten Foods" Madurai style Pongal is made using Little millets. Other ingredients include Greengram dal, Cashews, Turmeric, Ginger, Cumin, Curry leaves, Green chillies and Pepper.
· Vegan Friendly
· Diabetic Friendly
· Gluten Free
Why you should have Little millet Madurai Pongal?
· Good for Constipation and heals stomach related ailments
· Increases Semen Count in Men
· Good for women with irregular periods problems and Postmenopausal women
· Low Glycemic index -- Helps control Blood Sugar Levels
· High in Anti-Oxidants and Phosporus
· Little millet is very good for Thyroid problems
How to cook in just 5 minutes?
- Microwave: Add 3 measures of water to 1 measure of Pongal mix, microwave for 5 minutes, mix well and serve hot.
- Cook: Boil 3 measures of water, add 1 measure of Pongal mix, cook for 8 minutes on low flame, mix well and serve hot.
- Each pack serves 2.
- Any amount of contents can be used and the pack can be resealed with zip lock.
- Once open store in an air tight container or refrigerate.